Camping Nature Lake Constance
"Experience camping right at the gateway to Lake Constance."
We are currently closed.
Enjoy “pure nature” on the quiet terraced camping park Stockach-Bodensee with sunny and shady plots on the southern slope directly above the Stockacher Aach. Here you can experience camping in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany and right at the gateway to Lake Constance. Peace and relaxation in the midst of unspoilt nature. From here you have access to everything interesting around Lake Constance in a very short time. There are shops (1 km away), public transport (0.5 km away) and a motorway connection (0.2 km away) in the immediate vicinity. The site is directly connected to the “Bodensee” cycle path and hiking network and is only 2.5 km from the Stockach outdoor pool and 1.5 km from the indoor pool. The train station in Stockach (1.6 km away) and the shores of Lake Constance (6 km away) can also be reached within a short time.
At the square, there is a small shop for groceries and magazines, a bread roll service and a children’s playground.
Directly next to it is the company Caramobil – a specialist company for motorhomes, caravans and camping. From the spacious sales area with the latest vehicle exhibition, a well-stocked accessories shop, to a large workshop, to rentals (of motorhomes and caravans as well as e-bikes) including parking spaces, everything a camper’s heart desires, is available.
A motorhome port with 40 parking spaces is close to the campsite (200 m).
General camping information
- 76 campsites
- Mostly grass
- Very flat parking spaces
- Euro plug and adapter required!
- Dogs allowed
- Caravans allowed
- Double-axle vehicles allowed
- Motorbikes allowed
- Tents allowed
- Additional tents are also allowed
- Motorhomes allowed
- Supply and disposal station available
- Winter camping allowed
- Size: approx. 1.4 hectares
- Very wide access to the campsite
- spatial lighting available
- Electricity (on camping and parking spaces) available
- Water withdrawal points available on the campsite
- Large water withdrawal point at Caramobil possible (1.00 euro)
- Gas bottle exchange (on site) possible
- Wi-Fi is included in the price for the duration of your stay at the campsite. In bad weather, there may be interference. The area-wide coverage will therefore be ensured by installing additional antennas in 2021. Please note that the mobile home port does not have a connection to the Wi-Fi.
- Wash basins: warm and cold
- Water-heated sanitary facilities
- Single wash cubicles (3 women/3 men) with wash basin: warm + cold water
- Showers: warm + cold water
- Seat toilets available (4 women/3 men)
- Washing machines including detergents available (coins available at reception for 3.00 euros)
- Dryer available (coins available at reception for 3.00 euros)
- Bread service
- Midday rest period: 12.30 p.m. – 2.00 p.m. (please do not move vehicles and/or set up or pack away)
- Nighttime quiet period: 10.30 p.m. – 7.30 a.m. (please do not move vehicles and/or set up or pack away)
- Barbecuing allowed
- Coal | Electricity | Gas
- Opening times: Monday to Sunday, 8.30 a.m. – 12 p.m. / 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Spoken languages: German and English
- ACSI Club ID accepted as proof of identity
- Reservations recommended in the high season
- Passport/ID required
- Payment possible with EC card/Maestro and credit card/Master Card or cash